Friday 4 April 2014

Sagres

At the most south westerly point of Europe there lies a beautiful place called Sagres with its stunning peninsula on which we stayed two nights


Those of you sad enough to follow the blog regularly will recognise many duplicated views here from last year but I can't resist taking the shots again



Killer pussy guards the old chapel in the grounds of the former fortress


Yes that cannon again...






A 'Sea Carrot' apparently


An 'Ice plant' which is classed as an invasive plant hogging the cliffs to the detriment of other species


Yes the crazy fishermen are still at it, same respect my friends…


The clue's in the title...


More fishy people bottom right


and still more…….



Having strapped myself up with my new sexy elasticated back support (very fetching) I climb aboard the wheels of pain


This is where we bought my, as yet unworn, tourist jumper last year




Ah pretty, Nina's new hobby




Have you spotted the crazy guy?


Now look again….
See what I mean!


It may be but I'll wait until the Autumn and eat the real ones in Bayern



Fishnets please Nina..








No comments:

Post a Comment